Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bridal Shower . . . April 2008











When I was in the beggining stages of planning my wedding I asked my good friend Mandy Wing to be my Maid of Honor. She agreed, and I was so excited for her to help me with it all. A few months later Mandy felt she needed to go on a mission. She put in her papers and got called to Japan! She is in Japan right now, as I type! I was very excited for her soon to be amazing experience & know she is doing a great job out there. SO brave. Since she was scheduled to leave for the MTC in June, and my wedding was to be in September, she obviously could no longer be my moh. But she is still an honary bridesmaid to me! My mother in law & Brett's grandma were planning a bridal shower for July (see previous blog), and I was bummed that Mandy, Cami (whose husband's job keeps them on the go during the summer), Lundi (who was going to China for a semester, couldn't come to the later shower. So they threw me a very early shower in April (April showers . . . ha). There were only a few of us but it was very fun. I got a few "naughtier" gifts that prob. would have been embarrasing in front of family. It was held at Pizza Factory----oh so yummy! It was a fun little get together, thanks so much guys! P.S. Cami, I had to borrow some pictures from your blog because I didn't have my copies scanned, thanks :)

0 comments: