Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Birthday

Brett's 20th birthday was August 20th 2008. Yes, he is a year younger than me, if you didn't already know. Anyhow, his mom had a party for him with all the fam. memebers. He got tons of movies, clothes ect. I got him an old school super nintendo---mario is the best & Brett wasn't going to have a gaming system when we got married, because the playstation is the families. I also got him clothes & movies. It was a fun time, and I can't wait until August 2009 because then it will be my turn to throw the party at our own little home!



This is the new tool belt his parents got for him. I think it is sexy & am always begging him to wear it home one of these days . . . still no luck.

Blowing out the candles . . . check out Chris's face . . . too funny ^
Aren't I good? All 3 fast & furious-es-es . . . . .

And a hat . . .

Opening his super nintendo & realizing what it is.
Please note that at the time my camera was still new to me & I didn't know all the functions. So it was acting up & took a ton of blurry pictures :(




0 comments: