Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Couple Survey

This is kinda long but fun to do. I tag anyone who wants to play, and like I said it is long but fun to look back on your relationship together!



1.) Your names: Brett Christian & Shae Marie Malachowski

2.) How long have you been together?: 2 years & 7 months

3.) Are you married?: Yup, 10 months now.

4.) What's the dumbest thing you've ever fought about?: We've fought about a LOT of dumb things, but a frequent one is probably dinner, like when I really really don't want to cook, but don't want him to because I'm a freak about raw meat, so we then bicker for about 30 minutes me begging to pick something up, him trying to convice me to just eat something at home. I usually win :)

5.) What was the first thing you bought for each other?: I bought Brett a lap desk, a sketch pad (where I wrote a note with pictures) and artisit pencils (& a planner he never used)before he left for school. The first thing Brett ever got for me (we had to think together on this) was my Valentine roses, and not just any roses, he went the floral shop & went all out on way expensive ones! The tag said, "Remember Shae, every kiss begins with Kay"(inside joke) but no jewlery lol (we started dating in January)

6.) Where was your first date?: Brunos, & then he brought me home to his family while we waited for our movie. His parents lived a few miles out of town in Spring Creek, so he took a back road, and I didn't know him yet, and I remember being freaked out thinking he was going to like, murder me or something lol so I remember saying something like, "You're not going to like kill me out here, right? I don't believe you, I thought you said you lived in Cedar . . ." Well I am still alive! The movie we saw at the good 'ol Stadium 8 was, "Blood Diamond".

7.) What was the first movie you watched together?: Blood Diamond ^

8.) Do you remember your first kiss?: Oh yes, lol. On one of our early dates I thought for sure he was going to kiss me, he was hugging me and just standing there, how awkward! And he was like doing this weird sway thing, while hugging me. It went on for a few minutes, and he must have been nervous because he was like, "You're really bendy" What? So after he left I texted him saying "What's the matter, didn't want to kiss me?" Turns out he was going to, but didn't 'cause he had gum in his mouth & couldn't decide what to do with it, lol. On his way home that night he felt so dumb about it he sped home & got pulled over! But no ticket! He said he always felt like that was his punishment for not kissing me! The next day, he didn't kiss me all day and just was holding my hand & stuff, and RIGHT before he left he was all, "So are you going to kiss me?" And we did :)


.9.) Who asked who out?: Brett

10.) Was it love at first sight?: For him, yeah but I took a while longer :) Had too many dumb boyfriends :)

11.) Do you believe you are soul mates?: Sure do!

12.) When was the last time you saw each other?: Right now lol, the joys of being married, you sell each other all the time!

13.) Last time you talked on the phone?: This afternoon

14.) Last time you talked on the net?: How about never? And he doesn't text either!

15.) Your favorite memory?: Hot-tubbing when were first dating in sub-zero winter weather! And going to the store because I just had to buy juice afterwards, with our hair wet! Speaking f, it would be so cold the tips of my hair & Brett's spikey hair would freeze! And then of course, our wedding :) I will never forget seeing him at the end of the aisle, I thought he wasn't going to show (just 'cause I worry all the time!), I was shaking so bad!

16.) Whats the sweetest thing youve ever done for each other?: Brett is actually sweet all of the time, not so much in the way of buying flowers everyday, but he is just really caring with me & does stuff for me constantly, even when I am a total brat. I love him so much, he's just extra sweet with me. As for me, I used to leave him notes all the time, (need to start again!) and for holidays I try really hard to get him the perfect gifts, and I make stuff for him too. Like a blanket, a canvas . . .


17.) When did you first say "I love you"?: Well I am pretty sure we had both been feeling it for a while, but I wasn't about to tell him first! I am stubborn that way! SO after kissing me one night, he just sorta pulled away from my face and said it, and then hugged me.

18.) What are your "pet names" for each other?: I call him honey, he calls me, "Shae Marie" to the tune of "Sherri Baby"

19.) do you think your significant other is the one?: Well, obviously

20.) How many times a day do you kiss?: Not sure . . .

21.) Do you hold hands?: Yeah, not as much as we used to though.

22.) Favorite feature? I just love him, lots! He is handsome :) and sweet

23.) How long do you think you'll be together?: Forever and a day

24.) What's the longest you've ever been apart?: A week when he went to the River with his family when we were first dating.

25.) Have you ever broken up?: No, but we have def. had our bad fights!

26.) Would you like to have children together? If yes, how many?: We sure do! We go back & forth between 2 & 3. I always hope for twins :) I am a tad crazy

27.) What reminds you of your sweetie?: When I read books, like TwiLight because they are in love ha, basically all day long something will remind me of him, and a certain actor but I can't remember at the moment!

28.) Do you have a special song?: "Pretty Lady" by Kalai was our wedding song, and "Midnight Train" by Journey, no reason we just love it

29.) stayed out together 'til the sun came up?: Yeah we road-tripped from Northern Cali home to Utah! In one night! We always have grand plans of pulling movie all-nighters but I ruin it by getting tired & falling asleep.

30.) Skipped work just to be together?: Um, no? We need money, who does that?

31.) Stayed up all night watching movies together?: See #29

32.) Gone on vacation together?: Uh huh, it's a favorite of ours! The annual River trip, Monster Jam, Oralndo, Cali, Up North ect.

33.) Fell asleep in each others arms?: All the time. On the couch, we fall asleep together a lot. We lalso ike to take Sunday naps on the couch :) And most nights Brett will cuddle me in bed too.

34.) Got caught daydreaming about each other?: Sure :)

35.) Stared at each other smiling?: Sure, glaring too :)

36.) Say something disgustingly mooshy: I love Brett so much, and I am so happy we are together! LOVE him so much sometimes I call him while he's on the job just to tell him!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe Shae you are so freakin cute! I love you guys! You match perfectly! It was definitely a match made in heaven!!!!