Monday, November 23, 2009

It's a . . .

GIRL!!! We went for our 18 week ultrasound today & found out we are having a baby girl! I always thought she was a girl, but everyone at work and everything thought it was boy, saying they knew it. And Brett comes from a family of all boys, so I tried to convince myself it was a boy too. But I thought it was a girl. Still, when the nurse told me there were 3 lines, and it was a girl, I was shocked. I asked if it really, really was. Our Dr. even said at our 14 week ultrasound that it looked boyish and might be a boy. We are so excited! And Brett's mom is so so excited, she finally has a little girl to spoil! I think Brett is a little concerned for our money though, he knows I will buy everything girly! We are going to have our Dr. confirm it again on Wednesday, but there was no doubt in the nurses voice . . . here are the pictures: Above you can see she's a girl.

Profile, if you look at her fingers it looks like she's making a peace sign. Profile, and you can see her spine too.
Above, you can see her leg.
Another girl picture.
Her lying on her side. This is her back. You can even see a little ear! And . . . her butt.
Profile
Her foot. She seemed to love to show them to us. She kept flinging them up to her mouth too, and reaching for them with her hands.
Some 3D pictures, the top one you can kinda see her little face. She's all skin & bones right now though, she hasn't fattened up yet!

0 comments: