Thursday, July 15, 2010

Brett's Family Visit/End of May


The last week of May was so super busy for us! Just a recap:

Kiera was taken to her babysitter for the first time so that I could return to work. She was only 6 weeks old. It was probably one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, I find it so difficult to just trust someone with her for the entire day. Before that, I'd only ever left her once to go to a movie (called "Back-Up Plan" with J-Lo) and the whole time I had worried about her instead of enjoying the movie! Kiera's babysitter is named Heather, she's a super sweet & ultra-organized lady with only one small child of her own (Shamus-2yr.) and less than a handful of children she tends. It was so very hard in the begining but has gotten better. I work 3 12 hour shifts, 6:30 am-7:00pm, not only because it is cheaper for Day Care but it also gives me four whole days with Kiera a week. Brett works five days a week so on the days I work he brings Kiera to Day Care from 8:00am to about 4:30. Sometimes you just have to do what you've got to do, even though of course a thousand times over I'd rather be at home with my Kiera-Kier.

Within the same week of my return to work, Kiera & I went with Janet (Brett's Mom) to Vegas to pick up her sister Dara & niece Kyleigh. They came to celebrate Mathew's high school graduation & also to see Kiera of course! Since they live in Missouri we don't get to see them all that often but it was a real treat!

Which brings me to Matt's graduation. Matt graduated from Cedar high this May! Yay for the class of 2010! Kiera dressed up special in a satin pink & back dress. She was so good the whole time & hardly made a peep besides being hungry. Everyone went to Lupita's (AH YUM!) for dinner afterwards & also there was a huge party the next day at Brett's parent's house.


Left to right, top to bottom: Janet, her mom, Barbara, her sister Dara & her sister Cindy.


Yay Matt!

Our little famly at Lupita's!

Half of the table at Lupita's.

The other half.

This was sort-of meant to be a brothers picture but Brett's Grandpa Malachowski stepped in at last minute to sabatoge!

Matt & his girlfriend Andie.

0 comments: