Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009

So I've been a major procrasinator with my blog this year. So I really liked how some people have done a "year in review" with pitures & captions. We had a lot of fun in 2009, a lot of changes too & are looking forward to 2010 with all it brings, especially our new little girl!



In January we rang in the new year with my Aunt Lisa, Uncle Rob & their kids in Springville . . .

We celebrated Radeza's Birthday,


In February we got the Nintendo Wii . . .

I spent time baking cookies (and throughout the year)

We baked tons of Valentines cupcakes for our family & friends. Brett really took his artistic time!


I had to work Valentines so Brett suprised me with a "romantic" dinner. Heart shaped grilled cheese & spaghettios!

In March we treked down to Las Vegas for Monster Jam . . .



In April we celebrated Grandma Kay's & Aunt Melody's birthdays . . .


And everyone at the party randomly wanted to try Brett's weights . . .

We celebrated Easter & got a bowl of goodies from Grandma Malachowski . . .

We welcomed puppy Jewels into the family as my "Easter Present". But Brett has fallen in love with her too!

Throughout the year I got to babysit my cousin, Alanna. We had Littlelest Pet Shop playdates with Sam . . .

And baking parties too!

Throughout much of the year I spent time baking cakes & later taking some cake classes.

In June we went to Cali for a Dodgers game & had the official "Dodger Dogs" . . .
In July we celebrated me 22nd Birthday, camped with friends Chan & Levi, went to parades. . .


We said goodbye to our first home together . . .

And hello to a new home

And I got a new job at the hospital.

In August we celebrated Brett's 21st birthday at Brunos with family, and then headed to Mesquite with Jer & Des.

We also found out we were expecting ou first little baby!

In September Brett & I celebrated our First Anniversary


In October we dressed up spooky & headed to Grandma Malachowski's for her annual "party" and later hit up another Halloween party with Nick & Elle. We also enjoyed the luxury of not having to rake leaves anymore

In November we celebrated Thanksgiving with Brett's family. And I drove everyone crazy at work with my Christmas cheer & music


And we found out that our little baby is a girl!


And in December we decorated our new home for the holidays & traveled to spend the holidays with family!

0 comments: